Wednesday 21 May 2014

clearance letter

Orchard Cottage,
Holwood, Westerham Road,
Keston
Kent
BR2 6HB



1325 Avenue of the Americas
New York 
NY
10019

To Whom This May Concern, 

I am writing to you as i would like your permission to use your song 'Survival' for my Year 12 Media Project. 

Firstly i would like to introduce myself, I am Olivia Griffiths, I go to sixth form in London and i am studying media. I am currently shooting my music video and i wanted to use your song 'Survival' as i feel it has meening behind the video and i would like to recreate your own video with the story i think that the song portrays. 

If the video I make becomes successful I think that it would make you more relatable as an artist and i think that it would help you to get more sales in the future more than you have now and i know that is quite hard seeing as you are such a well known artist. 

I hope that using your song isn't too much to ask. 

Yours Sincerely 
James Peagam
Ravens Wood School 

No comments:

Post a Comment