Thursday 14 November 2013

15) interview and analysis

interview and analysis


  • what time do you like to watch BBC One and why?
  • explain what do you think about the BBC One logo?
  • what time of the day do you watch BBC One and why?
  • what is your favorite BBC One programme? why?
  • what do you expect to see in a television ident and why?
  • do you like the BBC One logo? if so why?
  • do you like to watch other channels than BBC One? why?
  • do you like to watch BBC One over other channels? why?
  • what is your favorite ident and why?
  • how does your favorite ident represent the channel?
I have decided to create this interview because the feedback that i will recieve from these questions will give me a great insight in to what the public would expect to see in an ident. This will allow me to create an ident that the public will like and attract them to the channel.
The first question in my interview was "what time do you like to watch BBC One and why?" The results that i recieve from this question will allow me to create an ident for that specific time of the day and allow me to create an ident around a specific channel that is on at that time of the day.
The second question in my interview was "explain what you think about the BBC One logo" this question is really helpful because the results that i recieve from this question will allow me to see what the public dont like about the original BBC One logo. This means that i am able to create a BBC One logo that the public will like and create an ident around the new logo design.
The third question I asked was "what time of the day do you watch BBC One and why?" From this question I am able to get results that will help when making my ident because I am able to see what time of day BBC One has the most viewers and then I am able to create a ident that is suitable for that time of day. the fourth question I asked was "what is your favourite BBC One programme and why?" this is a good question because I am able to find out what the most popular BBC One television programme is and create an ident based on the programme. The fifth question in the interview was "what do you expect to see in a television ident and why?" This question is really important because I am able to find out what the public actually want to see in a television ident. This means that from the feedback I receive, I am able to make an ident that will suit the wants of the public making the ident appealing to the public and attracting them to the channel. The sixth question in the interview was "do you like the BBC One logo? if so why?" This is an important question because I am able to find out if the public have any dislikes about the original BBC One logo which will able me to create a BBC One logo from what the public want and hopefully attract more viewers to the channel. The seventh question on the interview is "do you like to watch other channels over BBC One? why?" from this question I am able to find out what other channels viewers prefer to watch. This will allow me to look at those channels and analyse their logo and ident to see what competition I have when designing my logo and making my ident. The eighth question is "do you like to watch BBC One over other channels?" this question will allow me to see how many people enjoy BBC One more than other channels so I am able to attract more viewers through the ident and logo. The ninth question on the survey is " what is your favourite ident and why?" this is a useful question because it will allow me to look at other channels idents and see how they are attracting viewers. This will also help me when designing my ident. the tenth question is "how does your favourite ident represent the channel?" this question is very important because I will be able to find out how different channels represent their brand through their idents. This will help me when making my ident so I can represent BBC One properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment